Cleaning Services New Hampshire
The Maids Healthy Touch® Deep Cleaning System was created to ensure a healthy and superior cleaning services and provide you and your family with the healthiest living environment possible. Healthy Touch® is based on a 22-step plan of action that combines healthy cleaning supplies with a strict attention to detail.
Our breakthrough healthy household cleaning service solutions, together with our environmentally preferable cleaning products, state-of-the-art back pack vacuum with HEPA filtration, and methodical cleaning practices are guaranteed to make your home cleaner and healthier - from your kitchen to your bedroom.
22-Step Healthy Touch Tour
- Clean sink - Even when a kitchen sink looks clean, chances are it's hiding some germs. That's why The Maids focus on cleaning your sink as completely as possible so you don't have to worry about what's hiding under the surface.
- Clean appliance exteriors - The smooth, reflective surface on today's appliances often shows the smallest fingerprint or smudge. The Maids clean your appliances during every visit to give you the highest visual appeal possible.
- Clean inside microwave - The Maids go where you don't want to go, including cleaning the inside of your microwave, giving you one less chore to worry about at the end of the day.
- Clean range top - Never worry about spills and grease while cooking again! The Maids will wipe your range top until it's squeaky-clean.
- Damp wipe cabinet doors - Grease is the enemy of any clean kitchen. It attracts dust and dirt and makes your home look dull and lifeless. The Maids wipe down your cupboards to remove as much of the grease and other buildup as possible, leaving you with a fresh kitchen.
- Clean counters - Clean counters may be the most important safeguard against germs in your kitchen. The Maids wipe every square inch of your kitchen counters to help protect you and your family.
- Hand wash floor - Kitchen floors see a lot of action and, as a result, become a breeding ground for germs. The Maids clean your kitchen floors to ensure you a fresher, more healthful environment for preparing your meals.
- Load dishwasher - We won't clean around your dirty dishes. We load them in the dishwasher so you don't have to.
- Pick up and straighten - The Maids help you organize your life. We carefully pick up and straighten items throughout your home and clean underneath them - not around them.
- Dust sills, ledges, wall hangings - They may be easy to overlook, but sills and ledges can still hold a surprising amount of dirt. The Maids take special care to clean them and ensure their appearance lives up to your high standards.
- Remove cobwebs - Many homeowners may not notice cobwebs for weeks, even months. But The Maids take a proactive approach by removing even the smallest cobwebs every time we clean.
- Dust/vacuum furniture - The Maids find dust no matter where it hides and eliminate it from your life. That includes the furniture of your home.
- Vacuum floors, carpets - The Maids Home Services vacuum every carpet in your home. That includes paying special attention to the edges of the carpet near walls where dirt likes to hide.
- Vacuum stairs - Dirt often hides out on stairs because they are hard to clean. But The Maids vacuum all your stairs every time.
- Change linens, make beds - Your home certainly won't look clean and tidy with unmade beds. The Maids will happily make them and change linens if preferred.
- Vacuum under beds - The Maids Home Services will take the time to remove any dust bunnies lurking beneath the beds in your home. Change linens, make beds - Don't worry about making your bed, let The Maids take care of it. We'll even put on new sheets in the process.
- Empty trash - We do all your dirty work, including emptying your trash.
- Change towels - If the bathroom where you brush your teeth isn't clean, you won't be happy. The Maids take extra special care to ensure your most personal space is healthy clean.
- Clean, disinfect toilets, tubs, showers - To many homeowners, cleaning toilets, tubs and showers are their least favorite task. The Maids take every opportunity to remove soap scum, stains and other buildup to leave your bathrooms looking and smelling fresh.
- Hand wash, disinfect floors - The floors in your bathrooms can host lots of germs. That's why The Maids disinfect them and leave them safe and clean.
- Windows Clean entry window, one set of patio door windows - Don't let your front door leave a bad impression. We clean the windows on your front door and one set of patio doors so your first impression is always top notch.
- Clean window over kitchen sink - The next time you do the dishes, you'll look through a sparkling, clean window, thanks to The Maids.
We Use Healthy Cleaning Supplies to Make Your Home Shine
After our professional cleaning team has finished providing our superior cleaning services to your home, you will breathe easier because we give you a thorough, healthy cleaning from top to bottom. Our team members clean virtually every available surface in every room on every visit, so you can rest assured your home has been detail cleaned.
We clean places other service providers may miss like deep under beds and on top of refrigerators. We clean kitchen and bathroom floors on hands and knees – the surest way to know they are really clean - and use a grout brush to remove mold and mildew in the bathroom.
We even brush clean the toilet seat hinges every visit. Our teams even use our healthy cleaning supplies to clean and remove fingerprints from phone receivers, light switch plates and doorknobs to help stop the spread of germs.
If a thoroughly clean home is important to you, trust our highly trained, uniformed, bonded and insured teams using our exclusive healthy cleaning supplies to give you the healthiest, most thorough cleaning service you have ever had, every visit.